- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
FFRM-1120LD is a floor standing vertical Continuous Band Sealer. Pre-made bags are sealed standing up. The sealing unit can be adjusted to suit different sized packages.
The vertical band sealers are ideal for flowable products like powder, liquid, or solid products that would spill if sealed lying flat. The height of the packed bag will govern the size of the band sealer. The bag must be measured when filled with the product as the filled bag is not normally as tall as the empty bag. The tabletop machines are normally suitable for bags less than 300mm in height and lower weights and some models can be converted into horizontal mode. This floor mounted machine should be considered for larger heavier bags.
Conveyor height from conveyor to centre of sealing belt (at vertical configuration): 100 to 72 mm
All-in-one continuous high-speed bag sealing system.
Bag Sealer, Industrial Bag Sealer, Vertical Continuous Band Sealer.
- Digital Control
- All-in-one continuous high-speed bag sealing system.
- Stainless Steel construction.
- Makes strong, professional-looking airtight seals.
- Seals thermoplastic materials including Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), BoPET (ie. Mylar), and heat-sealable laminations and cellulose (ie. Cellophane).
- Capable of speeds of up to 8 m/min, depending on product/bag seal characteristics.
- Seals bags that are standing (vertical orientation).
- Includes 8.5 inch (215 mm) wide motorized belt conveyor with synchronized speed adjustment.
- Extra wide 15mm seal.
- Maximum bag height 760mm (adjustable)
- Conveyor Width 8.5 inches.
- Maximum recommended bag weight: (9 Kg.)
- Electronic adjustable speed control.
- Solid-Ink / Hot-Roll printing coder for printing numbers and letters onto the bag.
2 Lines of print: 2
Characters per line: 20
Type Size: 5mm x 3mm
- Photo sensor for optimal printing precision.
- Bag entry guide for easy bag feeding and straight seals.
- Extended forced-air cooling system with extra-wide cooling bars and 6 heat transfer orifices.
- Five-point gap adjustment for optimal bag flow.
- Knurled pressure rollers with variable pressure adjustment.
- Digital temperature controller: 0 – 300°C (572°F)
- Sealing method: Constant heat.
- One pair of bronze sealing bars.
- Minimum bag height from conveyor surface to middle of PTFE seal band: 100 mm.
- Maximum bag height from conveyor surface to middle of PTFE seal band: 720 mm.
- Control panel includes E-Stop (industrial quick-stop switch).
- Fast Warm-Up Time.
- Simple to Use – Minimal Operator Training.
- Use hot ink rolls
- All spares are carried in stock.
You PACK it, We SEAL it!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.