- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The OZXT12 18V Li-ion battery-powered strapping tool features some of the most advanced benefits available on the market today: High tension capacity.
- Patented brushless single motor design provides extremely long service life.
- 18V 3000mAh high-capacity battery provides increased productivity.
- Tension range of up to 250Kg.
- Patented strap gripper design for improved tension.
- Single handed operation.
- Soft mode for light or fragile packages.
- Lightest model in its class (3.5 Kg including battery).
- Pre-programmed touch panel with digital signal to suit different applications.
- Suitable for polyprop* and polyester strapping.
- Extremely simple strap feed, with both straps being inserted together.
- Strap is tensioned and sealed and cut quickly and efficiently. * Please ensure you use PET with the ZXT if you are using a PP – please clearly state on order so the tool can be converted and commissioned prior to despatch. Strap Specification
- For Polyprop strapping/polyester strapping
- Strap width 16mm.
- Strapping thickness range 0.60 – 1.27
- Straps per cycle per charge 400**
- Tool weight including battery 3.5 Kilo
- Tool dimensions with Li-ion battery 330 X 150 X 125mm
- Battery charger voltage 230v
- Recharge time 30 Minutes** Please note strapping cycles of full battery vary based upon strap quality, specification, set tension, set sealing time, operation habits, ambient environment and tensioning distance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.